PAC 2018 Spring Meeting
May 7, 2018
1:00 – 4:00 PM
Baltimore Convention Center
The Health Care Payment Learning & Action Network’s (LAN) Primary Care Payer Action Collaborative (PAC) would like to invite you to join us, in-person, at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland on May 7th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm ET.
At this meeting, CPC+ payers and conveners will have a chance to network with each other to discuss opportunities and challenges related to implementation of the alternative to FFS payment for CPC+ Track 2 and examine progress across regions.
To reserve a seat, please register below.
1:00pm – 1:15pm
Welcome and Introductions
1:15pm – 2:15pm
Part 1: Alternative to FFS Payments “360 Degree Progress Review”
- Original framing of LAN PAC goals
- Progress on Alternative-to-FFS payments
- Expectations and status of CPC+
- Feedback on value of LAN PAC sessions
2:15pm – 2:30pm
2:30 – 3:45pm
Part 2: Progress to Care Delivery Aims in CPC+ Supported by Payment Reform
- CPC+ and new forms of non-visit based care at the practice site (e.g. telephone visits, group visits)
- Practices’ progress towards new forms of care delivery
- Payers’ perspectives on how CPC+ is driving care delivery changes
3:45pm – 4:00pm
Please note that the Milbank Memorial Fund will be hosting a half-day in-person gathering for CPC+ payers and conveners at the same location the morning of May 7th.
The Milbank meeting will focus on payer experience and outcomes in CPC “Classic” and the first year of CPC+.
We hope to see you at the CPC+ National Meeting the following day, May 8th.