Public Groupactive 3 years, 8 months ago
The MAC is designed to provide support and resources to organizations that want to drive improvement in maternity care outcomes via alternative payment. Our objective is to provide MAC participants with opportunities to accelerate the development and implementation of maternity care episode payments. In the short term, participation in the MAC will provide a structured resource to share ideas and promising practices. In the long term, MAC participation will make your organization a leader in the movement toward aligned adoption of maternity episode payment as an alternative payment model.
The MAC is a LAN-supported learning collaborative composed of stakeholders that have committed to implementing maternity care episode payment. While MAC participants will not be required to match their episode payment efforts to the LAN’s Clinical Episode Payment Recommendations on Maternity Care, these recommendations will serve as core guidance to the work of the MAC.
- Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns Evaluation Year 2 Annual Report Volume 2
- Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns Evaluation Year 2 Annual Report Volume 1
- Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns Evaluation Year 1 Annual Report
- Pacific Business Group on Health, California Maternity Episode Bundled Payment Project
- Pacific Business Group on Health Case Study, Maternity Payment and Care Redesign Pilot
- Minnesota Birth Center Presentation, A Bundled Clinical Care and Payment Model for Maternity and Newborn Care
- Lamaze International Policy Brief, Evidence-Based Childbirth Education
- Baby+Company Presentation, Overview and Payment Structure
- American Association of Birth Centers, AABC Proposal for Alternative Payment Models