Date(s) - Thursday, April 07, 2016, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Add to Calendar
iCalendar - iCal
Google Calendar -
Objectives for the Meeting
- Share findings and lessons learned from pilot
- Discuss and solicit input on the revised approach for the LAN’s Nationwide APM Data Collection effort
- Highlight opportunities for continued engagement
- Welcome, Roll Call, and Meeting Overview- Sam Nussbaum, Lauren Icard
- LAN Payer Collaborative Pilot- Andréa Caballero
- Discuss key findings from the pilot
- Share lessons learned
- Nationwide APM Data Collection Effort- Andréa Caballero
- Provide overview of the nationwide APM data collection
- Solicit input on the proposed 2016 estimation methodology
- Wrap Up- Sam Nussbaum
- Thank participants for their commitment and support of the LAN
- Highlight key upcoming LAN events and activities
During its final meeting on April 7, the LAN’s Payer Collaborative (PC) discussed key findings from the pilot survey, lessons learned, and opportunities for continued engagement with the LAN. Discussions on key findings and lessons learned covered specific areas of interest such as government insurance plan market segment carve outs for pharmacy and behavioral health services, and the need to develop definitions to clarify distinctions between metrics and improve the pilot survey instrument.
The members were encouraged to stay engaged with the LAN moving forward by sharing their organization’s point in time estimates on alternative payment model (APM) adoption in support of the LAN’s Nationwide APM Collection Effort, scheduled to begin mid-May, which will measure national progress toward the long term goal of 50% national APM adoption by 2018 by commercial, Medicaid Managed Care, and Medicare Advantage market segments. Plans may indicate their interest in participating in the pilot by sending an email to email@example.com.
The members were also encouraged to stay engaged with the LAN by participating in the 2016 LAN Spring Summit, where pilot participants and other Collaborative members will share their commitment and experiences with other stakeholders during a plenary session.