Date(s) - Monday, December 21, 2015, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
iCalendar - iCal
Google Calendar -
Objectives for the Meeting
- Finalize the Purpose Statement.
- Identify health equity organizations for possible CPAG Leadership Committee membership.
- Provide input to Clinical Episode Payment Work Group and Population-Based Payment Work Group.
- Initiate discussion on principles to be shared with Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network Guiding Committee and Work Groups.
- Welcome, Roll Call, and Meeting Overview- Mark Smith, Nancy LeaMond
- Purpose Statement– Debra Ness
- Health Equity Organization for Leadership Committee– Debra Ness
- Provide input to work groups- Carol Sakala, Andrew Sperling
- Clinical Episode Payment WG issues
- Population-Based Payment WG issues
- Principles- Debra Ness
- CPAG Handshake Site- Mary Jo Deering
- Wrap-Up- Mark Smith
The Consumer and Patient Affinity Group (CPAG) Leadership Committee met on December 21, 2015 to finalize the CPAG’s Purpose Statement, agree on a health equity organization to join the LC, provide input to the Clinical Episode Payment (CEP) Work Group and Population-Based Payment (PBP) Work Group, and discuss the CPAG’s principles. The CPAG members were asked to identify an efficient process for relaying timely input on priority issues to the LAN, and were encouraged to send suggestions for all upcoming meetings to the three co-chairs, Alan Balch, Nancy LeaMond, and Debra Ness, or CPAG staff lead Mary Jo Deering.