Date(s) - Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Add to Calendar
iCalendar - iCal
Google Calendar -
Objectives for the Meeting
- Discuss reactions to the Draft Joint Replacement White Paper and next steps.
- Gather overall feedback on the direction of the draft white paper, and determine if covers details that are aligned with the LAN’s purpose.
- Gather detailed reactions to the recommendations in the Draft White Paper, and discuss appropriate next steps based on the feedback received.
- Welcome and Agenda Review- Lew Sandy
- General Reactions- Tanya Alteras, Karen Milgate
- Overall Tone
- Level of Detail
- Discuss draft White Paper feedback- Tanya Alteras, Karen Milgate
- Design element recommendations
- Operational options
- Regulatory Framework
- Next Steps- Lew Sandy
The Clinical Episode Payment (CEP) Work Group met on January 19, 2016 to discuss and provide feedback on the first draft of the Elective Joint Replacement White Paper. The CEP Work Group members shared their overall reactions to the White Paper and provided valuable feedback on the design elements that will be included in the White Paper such as episode definition and payment flow. The Work Group members also suggested that the White Paper provide written clarification on the language relating to the design elements. Lastly, the CEP Work Group discussed upcoming meetings and next steps for the draft White Paper.