Date(s) - Tuesday, January 05, 2016, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Add to Calendar
iCalendar - iCal
Google Calendar -
Objectives for the Meeting
- Develop a consensus on recommendations in the areas of quality metrics, data systems, and regulatory issues.
- Discuss options for remaining episode design and operations issues.
- Summarize current recommendations and identify elements that require additional feedback.
- Welcome and Review Agenda- Lew Sandy
- Quality Metrics, Data Systems and Analysis, and Regulatory Framework- Tanya Alteras, Karen Milgate
- Review 12/22/15 Sub-Group Call Discussion- Tanya Alteras, Karen Milgate
- Next Steps- Lew Sandy
On January 5, 2016 the Clinical Episode Payment (CEP) Work Group discussed joint replacement episode recommendations on quality metrics and data infrastructure. The panel reviewed the current recommendations for quality metrics and voiced their concerns about the use of quality metrics, particularly for providers who treat more complex patient populations. The panel also discussed operational challenges associated with data use and analysis, and provided suggestions and recommendations on how data can be collected, warehoused, analyzed, and shared. Lastly, the panel discussed upcoming meetings where the CEP Work Group will discuss the joint replacement episode regulatory framework and the white paper draft.